Wednesday, January 21:
12000 Government Center Parkway
Fairfax, VA 22035 (map)
- Arrive by 8:30am – be in the auditorium at 8:45am for group photo
- Come for group photo even if you can’t stay for the entire hearing
- Wear a Rescue Reston shirt or anything bright yellow/green to show solidarity
- If you’d like to speak:
- Call 703-324-1314 to register for Application No. A 2012-HM-020
- You are not required to register, but doing so ensures you are one of the first to speak
- When speaking:
- Start by stating your name and address and, if representing an organization, give the name of the organization
- If you are speaking as an individual, you will have 3 minutes; however, you may be told you only have 2 minutes, depending on the number of speakers.
- If you are speaking on behalf of an organization, you will have 5 minutes.
Note: Only one speaker per organization is allowed.
- Carpool with friends/neighbors/coworkers (sign up at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f094badac2ea6f49-carpool)
- The hearing will only be postponed for inclement weather if:
- Fairfax County offices (not just schools) are closed
- Unscheduled leave for Fairfax County employees is announced